Mickayla, this video was hilarious! I loved how engaging it was and how well it explained descriptive language! I like how it focuses on the senses for descriptive language, as well as allows the students to decided to participate or not. I also agree with you that this would be a great video for designed interaction. I really enjoy the activities you provided, and it’s a great touch to include the UDL guidelines. I think this video with your activities would be a great way to teach descriptive language. Overall, great ideas I am going to save this video link and use it in the future, it is so fun!

https://yixingchen.opened.ca

This video for your blog post this week contained very clear instructions and was very educational! I watch a lot of these youtube videos as I love to bake and find them very helpful! Have you thought about what kind of interaction method this uses? And I wonder why this video is banned in several locations (that’s very strange to me haha). Overall, a great resource for your interactive learning assignment!