https://justanotherblog.opened.ca/2021/06/01/how-to-make-electronic-medical-record-training-stick/

Hi Tianna, I really enjoyed reading this blog post. I am very passionate about inquiry-based learning and enjoy reading about this personal experience. I agree fully that is the most effective way to learn, especially with new training and orientation as it envokes questions and shared experience. I do not have a lot of knowledge regarding EMR experience and am glad that this learning experience is used outside of a typical classroom. Great job, I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Hi Emily, this blog post was very educational and relatable. I realized that I have a lot of flow experiences as well while reading your work. The quote that you included is very inspirational and such a good addition. Taking the trouble of paying attention to something is exactly how we find interest. I love your share about art class, and how you want to paint your inspirations. That is very cool, and I wish you luck with all your future projects. Great post, it was a very good read!